Token Features and Perpectives

  • GAZA is meant first of all as a token that can help the people of GAZA by contributing automatically to charities that will help people and children there.
  • People that own GAZA will benefit from the price increase of the token
  1. because it is deflationary thanks to the initial burn
  2. because it will be actively traded and holders get 2% on every transaction
  • But this price increase will not only serve the holders but also and it is very important it will serve the charities because
  1. They get 2% of every transaction
  2. The price increase will help get the market cap to the predefined levels where a certain amount of coins will be released to the charity wallet.

Token Details

  • Token Name :

    Gaza Coin
  • Symbol :

    GAZA
  • Token Total Initial Supply :

    1 948 000 000 000 GAZA
  • Token Type :

    BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain)

Token Burning :

15% of the total supply of GAZA tokens will be burned just before trading starts on pancakeswap.
The schedule will be announced on our official Twitter and Telegram Gaza Coin accounts

Token Trading Characteristics :

  • 2% of the transaction goes to every holder on every transaction
  • 2% of the transaction goes to the charity wallet on every transaction

Token Liquidity :

  • • In order to ensure the safety of GAZA holders and the smoothness of the trading, the liquidity will be locked for a period of 3 months from the start of trading on Pancakeswap
  • 6% of the transaction goes to the liquidity pool on every transaction

Token Distribution :

After the initial 15% burning, the remaining 85% of the initial supply will be distributed as follows:

  • A. 60% of the total initial supply for the liquidity pool
  • B. 4% of the total initial supply will be sold at a preferential price through a private presale for early supporters
  • C. 1% of the total initial supply will be distributed through an airdrop
  • D. 10% of the total initial supply will be allocated to the team and the contributors to the project
  • E. 10% of the total initial supply will go to charity step by step when the market cap reaches specified levels
  1. 1% of the total initial supply when the market cap reaches 50 millions $
  2. 2% of the total initial supply when the market cap reaches 100 millions $
  3. 3% of the total initial supply when the market cap reaches 500 millions $
  4. 4% of the total initial supply when the market cap reaches 1000 millions $

Donate to the people and Children of Palestine

The Following list of charities are among the ones that could benefit from the 2% contribution on every transaction and from the Market Cap conditioned distribution

Gaza Coin Road Map

04/2021

Genesis of the Gaza project following the events in Gaza

06/2021

Start of the trading on pancakeswap

Q3 2021

Extension of the token
to the Ethereum Blockchain

Q3 2021

Development of partnerships in order to make of GAZA a means of payment for the unbanked in Gaza and everywhere in the world

Q4 2021

Extension of the token
on other blockchains

Top